Saturday, December 03, 2005

What's with the pseudonym?

Browsing through the newsletters that arrived in the post this morning, I found a very interesting article. The author puts his name as something other than what I know him as. But it is a bit difficult to disguise yourself when your photo is published too, isn't it? The article is also available online. Check it out on page 12 here. ---------- Addendum: 9.30pm, Saturday 3 December 2005. Well, the link referred to above only worked until 9.20pm Saturday 3 Dec. Why? Because at 9.10pm the author called me, kindly asking me to delete the entry. Nevertheless, I shall retain the entry but remove the link. This shall be a (published) record of a totalitarian censorship. Where is the liberty in this world? You owe me dinner this time. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home