Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Spot on, Sayuti!

Mohd Sayuti Omar wrote recently that PAS must not forget "akhbar nyamuk". I have this big urge to add several other things, several more people, and several more entities that some in the current PAS leadership seem to have forgotten about. (Perhaps the right phrase is not "have forgotten about" but should be "chose to ignore"). But something inside me is telling me to hold back a bit longer. Should I? Shouldn't I? Isk..... Bila susah semua orang dipeluk dan didakap. Bila beroleh sedikit kuasa, atau bila mula "rasa macam berkuasa", habis semua ditendang. Is that human nature or is it just politicians?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog.

*Sayuti's true alliance is rather questionable.

12/06/2005 06:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home