Saturday, July 02, 2005

His Royal Highness

RPK made some scathing attack on the Negri Sembilan royal family. But he did not attack everyone in the family as he seems to have good words for one of the potential heir to the state throne towards the end of his second part. I wonder what Abidin would say about these allegations. Whatever he says though, I supposed I should get to know him better because I may have to call him Tuanku one day!!! Btw, there seems to be a trend of having English nicknames in the family - Tunku Bill, Tunku Charlie, etc. But I am sure "Tunku Charles" is a nice guy.... If I get close enough to this Tunku Charles, maybe one day he will give me a "Darjah Paduka Tunku Charles". How about that? Signing off, -Dato Paduka W-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, now I regret not asking Abidin out to the Rumi's event - he wrote that he was going out of London. I managed to get a Tun instead.

Anak Alam

7/04/2005 07:43:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home